Guys, my favorite protein powder is ON SALE right now and you don’t want to miss it!
If you’re like me, you’ve spent a lot of time (and money) searching for the best protein powder with clean ingredients that won’t destroy your digestion. Sure, I’ve found some that l liked, but didn’t love…
I searched and searched for years before discovering Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein Powder and now I’m in love!
I love its simple ingredients (no funny stuff), extra boost of protein, and its healthy dose of supportive collagen for skin, hair, and nails that you can mix into baked goods, your morning (iced) coffee, smoothies, and so much more!
I literally put it in everything from soups to smoothies to sauces and so much more. It dissolves instantly and does not change the taste or texture of the food.
Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein Powder FAQs
What does it taste like?
If you’ve ever had bone broth before you know it can have a mild beef flavor. The Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein has a mild flavor that is virtually imperceptible when added to coffee, a smoothie, or any recipe. It has a slightly nutty flavor that we find quite enjoyable!
What is the best way to use it?
I use this product in a number of ways. Add it to hot water and blend, add it to your smoothies for a collagen boost, add it to any recipe that you could add protein to… the possibilities are endless!!
Does it mix well in water?
The answer is “yes” but with a little explanation. If you’re familiar with collagen peptides, you know those products mix completely in water and are completely unflavored. While that may seem like a good thing the problem is that, in order to achieve that, extreme processing is required. Paleovalley doesn’t use any chemicals or harsh processing so their bone broth protein will not mix as easy and completely in water as a commercial collagen product. However, in a shaker or blender it mixes wonderfully in both cold or hot water.
What makes 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein better than other similar products?
While there are a lot of collagen products on the market there are only a few that are derived from bone broth but Paleovalley’s is different for three main reasons:
- It is derived from 100% grass fed and finished bones while others are sourced from grain finished cows.
- It is derived from bones NOT hides. Other collagen products (unless specified otherwise) are derived from the hides of the animal which requires extreme processing. When collagen is sourced from the animal’s skin, we miss out on all of the extra nutrients and restorative benefits of the bones.
- It is minimally processed. While other collagen products use extreme processing using harsh solvents, acids and other chemicals, we use water, bones and nothing else.
Paleovalley is my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements, and clean, nutrient dense snack foods. (I also love their Essential C Complex as a wholefood form of vitamin C!)
And right now, they are celebrating their 9th Anniversary and are inviting you to join in the party with 30% OFF ALL Paleovalley Products for Life by signing up for their subscription service (or you can get 10% off your one time order today)!!
With this 30% OFF subscription offer, you’ll get 30% OFF all your favorite Paleovalley products for as long as your subscription is active.
Plus, you’ll have access to their most popular snacks and supplements even when they’re sold out on the website.
So you have first dibs on products like:
- 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks – Their award-winning, gut-friendly, clean protein snack (available in 5 delicious flavors!)
- Immune Supporting Essential C Complex – made of 3 of the most potent, organic, vitamin C rich superfoods on the planet (already sold out twice in the past months!) Not made with harshly processed ascorbic acid like most vitamin C supplements, but real C-rich foods, like nature intended.
- Organic Supergreens – Worried you aren’t getting a well-rounded diet during the rush of the holiday season? Enter Paleovalley Supergreens. In just 30 seconds a day you can fuel your body with 23 organic superfoods in one delicious drink. Unlike most greens products, these have absolutely no cereal grasses so they are digestible and easily absorbed.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Complex – The perfect way to get all the appetite suppressing, de-bloating benefits of apple cider vinegar, without the taste or tooth damage. Plus, this includes 4 other powerful superfoods for supported blood sugar, weight loss, healthy digestion and more!
This deal ends at midnight PST on August 21st, so so don’t hesitate to take advantage of it today!
P.S. Every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee AND cancelling your subscription is a breeze on their website (no questions asked!)
But if you are still hesitant about signing up for a subscription, you’re in luck! They’re also offering 10% OFF your one-time order today! Click this exclusive link to take advantage of this rare Paleovalley Anniversary Sale!