At Carrots ‘N’ Cake, we rarely offer one-off functional testing, but we’re so obsessed with the Hair Test Mineral Analysis (HTMA), it’s just too good not to share!
Never heard of the HTMA? Well, you are in for a treat…
HTMA is a non-invasive, easy to do, affordable method to look at an accurate report of your tissue levels of 36 key minerals and heavy metals impacting your health. Studies confirm that long term exposure to toxic elements/minerals can progressively impair various bodily processes, leading to a variety of health conditions.
WHAT IS HTMA?
- A hair sample is used to evaluate its mineral content
- A window into the cell’s mineral activity
- An average of the mineral system activity over 3-4 months
- The “spark plugs” of the body
- Needed for millions of enzymes as co-factors, facilitators, inhibitors and as a part of the enzymes themselves
- Their availability and usability has a great deal to do with the health of the human body
Systems affected by toxic element accumulation include:
Comprehensive HTMA Analysis Report includes detailed graphed results for:
- 8 toxic metals
- 15 nutritional minerals
- 15 additional elements
- 7 significant mineral ratios
- 9 toxic metal ratios
Right now, we’re offering the HTMA at $75 off its regular price with code HTMA100, but only for a limited time…
Today through Sunday, August 14 at midnight EST, you can grab the HTMA, interpretation, and custom protocol for just $297!!! This is the lowest we’ve ever offered testing, so don’t miss out on this offer!
Here’s what’s included:
- Convenient at-home HTMA test
- Personalized test interpretation and comprehensive written report
- Customized protocol based off test results
- Access to discount supplements
- Ongoing support via private Facebook community group
- Add-on option for a live 30-minute consult to review your results and ask questions
At checkout, just enter code HTMA75 and the $100 discount will be applied to your order.